The California Air Resources Board is making $135 million available under its Funding Agricultural Replacement Measures for Emission Reductions, or FARMER, program. The funds available through the FARMER program provide significant assistance to California farmers who face the most stringent air quality requirements in the nation. Farmers can apply to their local air districts to receive funding for voluntary agricultural vehicle and engine replacements.
The FARMER program provides funding for:
- Heavy-duty truck replacements
- Mobile off-road farm equipment replacements
- Agricultural irrigation pump replacements
- Zero-emission agricultural all-terrain vehicles (ATVs)
- Off-Road Mobile Agricultural Equipment Trade-Up Pilot Project (only available in the San Joaquin Valley)
For more information or to apply for funds contact your local air district.
Farmer Program Flyer (English)
Farmer Program Flyer (Spanish)